21. NXP Reference Development Platforms
- 21.1. 1. NXP SoCs - Overview
- 21.2. 2. How to build
- 21.3. 3. Deploy ATF Images
- 21.4. 4. Trusted Board Boot:
- 21.5. Steps to blow fuses on NXP LS SoC:
- 21.6. Second method to do the fuse provsioning:
- 21.7. NXP Platforms:
- 21.8. Option 1: CoT using X 509 certificates
- 21.9. Option 2: CoT using NXP CSF headers.
This chapter holds documentation related to NXP reference development platforms. It includes details on image flashing, fuse provisioning and trusted board boot-up.
Copyright (c) 2021, NXP Limited. All rights reserved.